Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Finds!



Today, I am reloading my booth because I have finally finished some projects!! The picture above is a wooden "something" that I found and thought it would look nice painted and used as a jewelry/necklace holder...so that is what it is now! I love how the graphic designer made my business cards/tags, so I took a picture of my tag above too.




I also found two iron candelabras and thought they would look better in a white color, so I have a picture of one right here. I love them! I can totally see them on a mantel or table!






I also just "found" this vintage hobnail lamp. As I have said many times...I love love milk glass!  However, I have never found a milk glass lamp that I liked since I think many really look too "old fashioned" for me...but this one was different! This milk glass lamp just needs a shade and it will be so nice!

My big project has been this chest of drawers.  I found it at a yard sale and it is an old piece made by a Memphis furniture company....it even has the sticker on the back!  The chest of drawers was painted with a brown paint, which I did not like...so it has been "re-freshened" in white.  I wish I could have taken a better picture of it, but it is too big for my background...so I had to be all about the angles!  Now I have to figure out how I am going to load it in to my booth without Robert's help today...we will see!!




I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Take care,
Caroline