Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lingering Lattice!





Love

the use of painted lattice

in the garden!



Lattice gives such a light,

but established feeling

to a garden or yard….


and



seemingly

so easy to do!


Traditional Home


These pictures are

inspiring me

to bring

colorful lattice

into my side yard

as a

focal point!



When

my husband and I

are taking

Tuffy

on his evening walk

we

walk by some 

beautiful homes and gardens…


and I look

longingly

at the gardens...


and


wonder out loud

how they do it?


My husband then tells me 

that it just takes 

a little work every day….


I am a bit 

skeptical,

but...


I am going to make an attempt...

a little bit 

each day!


I also found

how you can

bring lattice

 into your house…


how fun

and delightful!


May have to try this one day!




Southern Accents





Take care,

Caroline