Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Big Red Chandeliers


So I was in Las Vegas this past weekend for a "Girls Weekend" for a really good friend who is getting married in August.


We stayed at the Wynn and the pools were fabulous! They had cabanas...and "lilly pads"-- which sat in the water partially so you could just float on them (in one place) with an umbrella over you or you could sit in a chair (that was in the water) next to the lilly pad where your feet could skim the water and just relax... and the weather was warm/sunny and no humidity...which was quite a change from humid Tennessee!


When I saw these divine red chandeliers in the Encore lobby...they were just so Las Vegas and I just had to take a picture! I don't think I will be installing a big red chandelier in my home, but I thought they looked so dramatic and fabulous!


It was quite a trip and my first Las Vegas experience...and I must say the pools and restaurants were wonderful (I am not much of a gambler) but I could definitely go back for a pool/spa vacation!


Take care,
Caroline